We all want a crystal ball that will show us the future business climate. Since this doesn’t exist, we have the next best thing: Industry Barometer Reports.
Industry Barometer Reports are surveys that measure business confidence in any given industry, as reported by business owners within that industry. How is this accomplished? In business, at any instant in time, all CEOs have in their minds a true, current picture of their business health and where it is headed near-term. These insights are both educated and instinctive, and actually drive the economy on both micro and macro levels.
- What people believe will happen is what ultimately does happen—within certain well-defined areas; gathering and analyzing their input generates a business confidence report
- Real-time business data is gathered from members with little effort on their part
- Members also provide their estimates of business conditions in the coming months
- Survey data professionals gather the information and tabulate based on segment, geographic region, total industry, or any cross-referencing you require
- Accurate formulas and calculations convert the raw data into something meaningful to participants
Members then have a resource against which to compare their own insights on many levels, including sales, raw materials, labor, and any others your industry requires. These analyses are true indicators that can be validated by actual sales data and by interviewing industry executives.
Contact the team at Industry Barometer Reports LLC with any questions or comments.
Joan Weis, Senior Consultant